AQUA TERRA News Archive
Past News Releases and Information.
- AQUA TERRA Consultants releases HSPEXP+1.12, an update to HSPEXP+1.11.
- AQUA TERRA’s Six Year Modeling Effort for EPA Region 6 Culminates in Release of the Illinois River Watershed Modeling Program.
- AQUA TERRA Consultants provides support services for 2015 Final Rule for Revised Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Guidelines.
- AQUA TERRA Consultants releases HSPEXP+1.1, an update to HSPEXP+1.01.
- USGS releases Groundwater Toolbox 1.0. The GW Toolbox was developed collaboratively between the USGS Office of Groundwater and AQUA TERRA Consultants.
- The U.S. Geological Survey Office of Surface Water (OSW) announces the release of the latest version of PeakFQ Version 7.1, jointly developed with AQUA TERRA Consultants.
- AQUA TERRA Consultants releases HSPEXP+1.01, an update to HSPEXP+1.0.
- AQUA TERRA Consultants is organizing a 4.5 day BASINS/HSPF Hydrology and Water Quality Workshop.
- AQUA TERRA Consultants has released HSPEXP+, An Enhanced Expert System for Calibration of HSPF.
- AQUA TERRA staff contributed to a recently published article on modeling glacier and snow melt driven streamflow using remote sensing in the Himalayas.
- AQUA TERRA is conducting a survey to collect information for organizing and presenting a fee-based BASINS/HSPF workshop within the next year.
- Release of USGS GroundwaterToolbox.
- BASINS/HSPF workshop and training for Wenck Associates in MN, May 2014.
- SARA Time Series Utility is available for download.
- BASINS Release 4.1 available on EPA Website.
- AQUA TERRA software development products cited in President Obama's Climate Action Plan
- Project Awarded to Support USGS’S Water Mission Area
- Awarded Contract with EPA’s Office of Water Engineering and Analysis Division
- Awarded Contract with EPA’s Office of Water, Office of Wetlands, Oceans and Watersheds
- Project Awarded under DoD's Environmental Security Technology Certification Program
- AQUA TERRA Services Used to Support New California Law.
- Participants Praise AQUA TERRA's BASINS/HSPF Workshop on August 9-13, 2010 in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- AQUA TERRA Participating in EPA Hydraulic Fracturing Study
- GSA Contract Awarded to AQUA TERRA
- Donigian Quoted at Recent Public Meeting for Illinois River's TMDL
- Recipient of Excellent Performance Rating for 5th Year