AQUA TERRA Consultants releases an update to HSPEXP+1.0.
This update addresses multiple issues and adds some small features.
- Based on the request from some users, HSPEXP+ loads with the link to previous project. This reduces the time spent in browsing the previous project.
- HSPEXP+ does not close after producing the reports. A user can make changes to the project files (UCI and WDM files) and run HSPEXP+ again. This saves time as a typical user has to run HSPEXP+ multiple times to complete calibration, and the user does not have to restart HSPEXP+ every time.
- The annual budget reports per reach were not reporting correct rates of nutrient loading if there were some PERLND or IMPLND with zero areas. This bug has been fixed.
- HSPEXP+ could not read the lines in EXS file with less characters than expected, and was crashing. This bug has been fixed.
- HSPEXP+ was expecting Julian dates in AutomatedGraphs.csv. Now it expects dates in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Graphs are plotted even if no size for lines and symbols are provided. A default size 1 is assumed.
- The legend font for frequency graphs was too big and has been reduced to size 12 font.