Participants Praise AQUA TERRA's Most Recent BASINS/HSPF Workshop
Comments from Participants of AQUA TERRA's BASINS/HSPF Training Workshop on August 9-13,2010 in St. Paul, Minnesota
- This was an absolutely excellent workshop. The lessons and presentations were well developed and kept my interest the whole week. It would be a challenge to improve upon what they did.
- The workshop was run very well, the instructors were great and exercises worthwhile.
- Fantastic! Well-organized and informative workshop. Virtually no technical difficulties.
- Having slides/computer sessions and everything on a CD is great. Put together very well.
- Very worthwhile overall, a well thought out and organized series of presentations and exercises.
- It gave me a little more inspiration and confidence that I can run it on my own.
- Very well done workshop. Provided a lot of information and resources.
- Obtained better working knowledge of BASINS and the models that can be applied, and how BASINS can be used in TMDL development.
- I learned a lot. Well worth it.
- Good overview of what is needed to run the model.
- Worth the time – will be very useful.
- Excellent! Thank you for making Minnesota-specific examples.
- It was a pleasure to learn from the experts. All sessions were very well done.
- While it was free, it was one of the best workshops (free or not) that I have ever attended.
- It was a very pleasant experience to work with such clearly written exercises and such knowledgeable speakers/presenters.